Saturday, May 16, 2009

The new place

I`m home in Tønsberg. Missed my parents, little sister, friends and just to chiLL and hang out at the oldtown!

Early today I went to the library with my sisters to borrow some bo0ks for my assignment. By the time we were up to go and
gala more, we met up with a friend of mine. Talking and so much to catch up with eachother, we decided to sitdown, take some cup of coffee and have some chikatime. A sunny day really! We went to Maskinistenes Hus Cafè. It was the first time I ever went there, and go0d! Why the heck didn`t I know about this awsome place before today?! The place, the atmosphere, the people, everything. From now on, you`ll be seeing me there when I`ll be enjoying nice cups of coffee.

Pictures were taken, but I`m just too lazy to transfere them to the pc, so til next time I guess.

1 comment:

  1. You were talking about me,..oooh!,..so cute, but still bruha =P

    ReplyDelete